TexasCamp 2016 is in the middle of Downtown Dallas, TX at Fort Work, a local co-working space. Conveniently located in the heart of Dallas, Fort Work has great views, lots of space, and the fastest wi-fi West of the Pecos!
For more information on Fort Work, check out their website.
From DFW Airport:
1. Merge onto International Parkway
2. Merge onto TX 114-E towards Irving/Downtown Dallas
3. Merge onto TX-183 E
4. Merge onto I-35E S
5. Take Exit 428E for Commerce St. towards Reunion Blvd
6. Merge onto Commerce St.
7. Turn left onto S. Ervay St.
From Dallas-Love Field Airport:
1. Take Herb Kelleher Way to Mockingbird Lane
2. Turn right onto W. Mockingbird Lane
3. Turn left onto Forest Park Rd.
4. Turn right onto Inwood Road
5. Merge onto I-35E S
6. Take Exit 428E for Commerce St. towards Reunion Blvd
7. Merge onto Commerce St.
8. Turn left onto S. Ervay St.
The conference takes place at Fort Work. We'll be on the 11th floor for both main and breakout sessions.
Light rail, bus, etc.
If you are traveling from within the DFW metroplex, the DART rail line has several different options for travel in the area.
Street Parking: There is street parking available all around Downtown Dallas - you will need to bring change for the meters on Friday, but all street parking is free on weekends!
Suggested Paid Parking Lots:
- Akard Lot #521 - 351 N. Akard St | $11/weekday, $4/weekend | 5 minute walk
Suggested Paid Parking Garages:
- Great American Reserve Building - 2020 Live Oak St. | $5/day | 5 minute walk
- Mosaic - 300 N Akard St. | $10/day | 3 minute walk
- 1961 Live Oak St. | $7/weekday, $5/weekend | 5 minute walk
- Thanksgiving Tower - 1601 Elm St. | $20/weekday, $5/weekend | 1 minute walk
- Tower Garage - 1515 Elm St. | $15/weekday, $5/weekend | 3 minute walk